Thursday 13 June 2024

Honourary HP's

 
Where you born on June the 1st? If so, firstly, happy birthday for last week. Secondly, could you please email me at bennyjay74@gmx.co.uk. I'm doing some research into a connection between St Theo's Day births and hospital portering in general. I'll ask you a series of questions such as: Have you ever been a HP? Is anybody in your family a HP? etc. When my research project is finished I'll be in touch to let you know if there is a statistical significance. I will be asking professional pollsters and statisticians to help me. I could therefore make you all honourary HP's! A number of celebrities might qualify such as the actors Morgan Freeman, Edward Woodward and Bob Monkhouse; the actress Marilyn Monroe; the musicians Ronnie Wood and Jason Donovan; and Dinesh Karthik the cricketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment